- Economical solution to many gaseous containment problems including odors
- Activated carbon (AmAir/C filters)
- AAF's proprietary activated alumina impregnated with potassium permanganate (AmAir/SAAFOxifilter)
- 50/50 blend (AmAir/C+SAAFOxifilter
- Odor removal and corrosion control protection
- Easy to install
- Directly interchangeable with standard air filters
The new AmAir CF filter effectively removes offensive odors. It is the ideal IAQ solution for facilities seeking relief from irritating odors associated with cigarette smoke, food preparation, and vehicle exhaust.
Engineered for Long Service Life
This specially treated media is pleated to substantially increase the air cleaning surface area and extend filter performance. The combination media pack, with a dual layer of non-woven polyester and SAAFCarb media particles, is contained in a die-cut, moisture-resistant beverage board frame.
The pack is sealed inside the frame to prevent bypass air. Each carton of filters is then individually sealed in a polypropylene bag to prevent odor absorption from occurring prior to installation.
AmAir CF media is made of self-supporting activated carbon textile media. No metal means safer handling and convenient incinerator or shredder disposal.