- High capacity, chemical media targeted for H2S removal.
- Provides extended equipment protection with infrequent media changeovers
- Compatible for use in all carbon-based air filtration systems
- Low pressure drop and high adsorptive capacity
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Ideal for Sensitive Corrosive Environments
Designed exclusively for sensitive corrosive environments, SAAFCarb™ MA.HT is ideal for applications requiring very high acid gas removal. The media pellets are composed of carbon and other proprietary binders suitably impregnated for the removal of acid gases.
This media contains the maximum amount of proprietary ingredients for effective H2S removal. It is safe to handle before, during and after use and is safe for the environment as well. SAAFCarb™ MA.HT media is the most cost-effective choice for removal of H2S from the airstream.
SAAFCarb™ MA.HT media is packaged in bags of 25 kg and in big bags of 500 kg. SAAFCarb™ MA.HT media is also available packaged in SAAF cartridges, cassettes and trays.
SAAFCarb™ MA.HT media performs under the following application guidelines (actual capacities and efficiencies may vary):
- Temperature: -20° to 50°C
- Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- Suitable for use in commercial and industrial systems with equipment face velocities from 0.25 - 2.5 m/s
Installation and Disposal Requirements
The installers must use dust masks, safety goggles and rubber gloves. The spent SAAFCarb™ MA.HT media must be disposed of according to local, national and European guidelines.
Wet activated carbon adsorbs atmospheric oxygen, causing low oxygen supply in enclosed areas or packed containers. This can be potentially hazardous for workers who enter these oxygen-depleted areas. Make sure that the workers adhere to the local and national safety guidelines.
For sizes and performance data:Download Full Brochure