- Best in class Total Cost of Ownership filter
- More media area than ever, provides lowest resistance and longest filter lifetime
- Dual density media - maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimizing operating costs
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions
- Can be used in high velocity systems, operating at up to 750 FPM (3.8 m/s)
|Special Size Available||
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Maximum Effective Media Area
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the VariCel HVXL filter — up to 100% more than standard rigid cartridge filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity, and unusually long service life.
Dual-Density Media Reduces Operating Costs
VariCel HVXL media is manufactured with two layers of glass fibres, coarse fibres on the air-entering side, and finer fibres on the air-leaving side. Our dual-density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the media pack, utilising the full filtering potential of the media and maximising dust holding. Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimising operating costs.
The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic, the VariCel HVXL filter is fully incinerable.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The separators also ensure large effective media area for low resistance and high dust holding capacity.