- Proprietary high-strength, polyester-reinforced media
- Nanofiber outer surface layer
- Excels at particulate surface loading
- Superior dust release for effective pulse operation
- Maintains high initial efficiency
- Long filter life
Nanofiber Outer Surface Layer
- For strength and durability, especially in rugged industrial environments.
Increased Pulse Cleaning Effectiveness
- For longer useable filter life.
Optimum pleat spacing and separation promote maximum filter life.
Low Pressure Drop
- Protection doesn’t come at the expense of performance.
Rated MERV 15/F9
- For efficient filtration.
Tested and Proven
- Tested using ASHRAE 52.2 and EN779 test protocols.
- Rated to a maximum temperature of 170°F (76°C).
- Produced in a wide variety of sizes, DuraShield cartridge replacement filters are available for most manufacturers' inlet systems.
Für Größen und Leistungsdaten:Vollständige Broschüre herunterladen