- Combines AAF Flanders' particulate and gas-phase technologies for an AAF Flanders Total Filtration Solution
- Provides highest chemical media-to-air ratio for heavily polluted environments that require air quality guarantees and optimal cost of ownership
- Available with internal fan: wide range of sizes and combination of AAF Flanders Filtration technologies
- Offers the best flexibility and control to adapt to changes in the environment
- Zellstoff und Papier
- Öl- und Gasübertragung
SAAF™ Deep Bed Scrubbers are used in mission critical and industrial applications around the world. Suitable for the most challenging applications where heavy particulate and Airborne Molecular Contaminant loading is anticipated, our SAAF Deep Bed Scrubber is ideal for high concentration applications such as:
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil and Gas
- Wastewater Operations
- Garbage Depots
- Incineration Plants
- Wet Wells
- Process Areas
- Emergency Safe Rooms
- Data Centers
- Other Highly Polluted Environments
The SAAF DBS can be configured to fit exact application needs. Prefilter options may include multiple passes of filters, ranging from 2” pleats to 30” pocket filters. The SAAF DBS can hold one to four 12” beds of gas-phase media to allow flexibility in media choices and ability to handle gaseous contaminant loads. Final Filter options include multiple passes to allow for increased stages of filtration.
Exceptional Filter Efficiency
AAF Flanders' patent-pending filter sealing system prevents the bypass of unfiltered air. Final filters are locked in place on the SAAF Track, into the sealing gasket. This unique system ensures exceptional filter efficiency.
Fan and Control Options
Fan options include internally or externally mounted, energy efficient, corrosion-resistant, direct-drive or belt-drive blowers. These can be pre-wired to a control panel w/ VFD. Redundant fans are available.
Maximum Protection and Durability
SAAF DBS is constructed of painted CRS or stainless steel construction for maximum protection and durability.
- Incorporates AAF Flanders' particulate filtration technologies
- Internally or externally mounted, energy efficient, corrosion-resistant, direct-drive or belt-drive blower
- Structural Skid Base for easy installation
- Bulk media filling ports and clean-out gates
- Optional pre-wired control panel w/ VFD
- Optional redundant fans